All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only to permit you to learn more about the lead ammunition issue. The information presented is not legal advice, is not to be acted on as such, may not be current and is subject to change without notice.
I. No Attorney-Client Relationship Created Nor Legal Advice Offered or Given
Communication of information by, in, to or through this Web site and your receipt or use of it (1) is not provided in the course of and does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship, (2) is not intended as a solicitation, (3) is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice, and (4) is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney. You should not act upon any such information without first seeking qualified professional counsel on your specific matter.
II. Licensing Status
This Web site is not intended as advertising or solicitation in any jurisdiction where the site would be so characterized and fail to comply with all applicable laws and ethical rules of that jurisdiction. Michel & Associates, P.C. does not seek to represent anyone based solely upon a visit to this Web site or upon advertising, or where to do so would not comply with applicable local laws and rules.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent who’s contact information is available via our “DMCA Designated Agent” listed below:
Michel & Associates
180 E. Ocean Blvd., Suite 200
Long Beach, CA 90802
And or by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / Use the Contact form.
General Copyright Statement:
Most of the sourced material posted to Hunt For Truth is posted according to the "fair use" doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
Please send takedown requests to: email@example.com / Use the Contact form..